Friday 3 May 2013

GetUp & The Greens



Today, Andrew Bolt addresses the suitability of one Anna Rose to conduct lectures at the Australian National University, given her CV and past history as an AGW scaremonger.

Apparently, Ms. Rose used some of her campus lecture time to campaign for husband, Simon Sheikh, retired head honcho of GetUp and now an ACT Federal Greens Senate candidate.

Even better, the ANU is now on the warpath, launching a formal investigation into the Sheikh/Rose joint political campaign conducted on campus property and on campus time, it seems.

GetUp, of course, wildly claims to have over 400,000 members – a figure hotly disputed as some rather creative accounting.  If you manage to let GetUp get hold of your email address, you are counted as a member!

Now to that bastion of logic, common sense, practicality, rationale - those economic geniuses, the Greens!

I had occasion to contact Adam Bandt a couple of years ago expressing my support for his stance on Australia’s Live Trade.  For years, I’ve lobbied to have this cruel and unnecessary practice halted.  Since that time, I’ve received some interesting emails from Mr. Bandt’s office.  It seems the Greens have the same mindset as GetUp.  Your email address is harvested and you become a de facto member of the Party.

I didn’t mind receiving the odd email from Mr. Bandt’s office.  I was provided an insight into the Green’s current strategies, etc.  However, this year, I unjoined myself from his mailing list after I received an email (via Bandt’s office) from Green’s Leader, Christine Milne weeping and wailing and begging for donations.

Today, I received no less than four emails from the Greens, one from a candidate standing  in a seat absolutely miles away from my own electorate. I was requested to support this candidate, send donations, of course, volunteer to help get this candidate elected and volunteer to go on venue clean up duty!  The remaining emails were from ‘lists’ at vic.greens.or.au.  Now, you could unsubscribe via links provided but when I did exactly that, I received some sort of certificate expired nonsense!

Just to set you minds at rest, I have adjusted my email setting to return crap to sender!

GetUp and The Greens – poor little dears.  They painfully exhibit delusions of grandeur.

Both groups are to the far Left of logic and reasoning.

Both groups are run by a collective of moonbats.

Both groups push their pathetic desperation to appear relevant.


No comments:

Post a Comment